Why Bosch Vietnam?
Bosch first started in Vietnam with a representative office in 1994 and since 2007 the company is represented by Robert Bosch (Vietnam) Co. Ltd. Bosch has its main office in Ho Chi Minh City, with branch offices in Hanoi and Da Nang, and a Powertrain Solutions plant in the Dong Nai province to manufacture pushbelts for continuously variable transmissions (CVT) in automobiles. In addition, Bosch operates a software and engineering R&D center (Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Co., Ltd), as well as an automotive R&D center for mobility solutions in Ho Chi Minh City. In fiscal 2017, Bosch recorded consolidated sales of about USD 144 million (122 million euros) in Vietnam, achieving a year-on-year growth of more than 20 percent. As of 31 December 2018, Bosch employed roughly 4,000 associates in Vietnam. Bosch has diversified businesses in Vietnam including Automotive Aftermarket, Automotive Electronics, Drive and Control Technology, Packaging Technology, Power Tools, and Building Technologies.
For more than 130 years, we have offered our associates around the world the opportunity to shape the future with a leading global provider of technology and services. Beneficial innovations that improve the quality of people’s lives, and save resources, drive our work. We encourage our associates to be individuals and see diversity as an asset. Our company enables its associates to strike a healthy balance between professional and personal aims, as we see this as a decisive means of promoting creativity and job satisfaction. Lifelong learning and a regular change of perspective are firmly anchored in our leadership culture. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our locations around the world.
Why work for Bosch? Here’s why! Discover our eight reasons to work for us:
- Make your mark: Give your job a meaning. With solutions “Invented for life.”
- Walk the talk: Wherever you are — our team spirit is with you
- Discover new directions: Your way might change — we will stay by your side
- Balance your life: Make your job match your lifestyle. We provide you with individual support
- Shape tomorrow’s world: The future offers many opportunities. Be among the first to take advantage of them.
- Find your place: You know how you can work best. We offer you the conditions needed.
- Be yourself: Your diversity makes us special. Enrich us with your own unique personality
- Pay it forward: We love our business and our environment. Let's save them both for future generations